Thursday, August 20, 2009

Newest Creations!






Yesterday I went to Treasures Antique Mall in Springville,Utah. This is my new favorite place for antiques! I found a beautiful purple velvet hat from the 1950's that I bought to make headbands out of. Today I took the hat apart and made this! Here is my newest creation!


It didn't take too much velvet to make this, I can make lots more like it!


The second creation is a barrette made out of 2 buttons and pieces of a doily from around 1942. Every time I make a new headband/barrette I always say its my new favorite one. I sure do love these ones! Hope you do too!


Today was a wonderful day, and life is BEAUTIFUL!

xoxoxo
Kierst








1 comment:

  1. Hey I just bought 4 of your headbands this past weekend at Wheeler Farm and I am LOVING them! I told everyone I know about them and I'm going to post them on my photog blog soon. I hope you get lots of referrals from me! If you ever want to do a trade of headbands for photos of yours let me know!

    ReplyDelete