Saturday, June 26, 2010

Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?


Thinking back on this week I have gone from a worst.day.ever. to the rest of the week being super amazing! Life is full of surprises and every time my life takes a spin it always makes me think of something my Mom has always told me. Ever since I was a little girl she has always told me that a positive attitude will get me to wherever I wish to go. More times than not, she is right. I've learned so much about myself just in the last week and hope to have many more amazing weeks to come!

One of my many favorite blogs I follow is called Rockstar Diaries. Naomi is the creator of it, and is someone i really look up to. She has such a positive attitude and seems like such a genuinely happy person. People that have positive attitudes I think like my Mom has said, will get farther in life. Naomi in the past has had people put 'Happy List's' on her blog. They list 10 things that make them irresistibly happy. I just wanted to take a minute and list not 10, but 20 things that make me VERY happy!!


1. The smell of freshly cut grass in the summertime.
2. Running until I can't run anymore to get my stress/anger out
3. Hugs from my Daddy (He is my hero)
4. Sour Patch Kids
5. Vintage clothing/jewelry,antique stores, thrifting
6. Audrey Hepburn movies
7. Biking up the canyon
8. Red lipstick/nailpolish
9. Sushi
10.Kisses on the forehead
11. My Mom's homemade mashed potatoes
12. Tyson's sense of humor
13.An unexpected note
14, Car washes
15. Doing the dishes (I know I'm weird...)
16. Green apple Jelly Belly's
17. Anthropologie kitchenware
18. Gerber daisies
19. Star gazing
20. Discovering a new favorite song that you can't help but play over and over and over again

I'm so grateful for my life and the people in it. God is very mindful of me, and I feel very blessed. Try and smile a little more this next week. i know I will be. :)


Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment