Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alix Loosle... Indeed you are talented!

Last year sometime my bestie Ryan had some fun vintage-y pictures taken. When I saw them I got so excited because they were just my style! I dialed her up right that minute to find out who had the talent to take such photos! She told me her name was Alix Loosle and I gave her a jingle.

Being so busy with work and such having a photo shoot with her got pushed back. Well, last night it finally happened! She was willing to drive up to SLC from Utah County (which is kind of a far drive) and take my first set of photos for my website! Some of my girlfriends came to wear my 'hair raising pretties' and be lovely models. To them all- I appreciate it so much!

Alix won't have my photos to me for a couple weeks, but I just wanted to share some of the pictures she has taken in the past. They are incredible! You can also follow her blog here. There is also a link to you're right that will take you straight to her blog! Not only is Alix super talented, she has very reasonable pricing.

Enjoy! :)


P.S.- All her photos on her website as well as blog are copyrighted (which they should be) and so I can't post any of them on here.... You will just have to click on the links to see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment